Standard Size and Bespoke Kitchens
Designed with expertise and care, creating outstanding kitchen spaces.
CALL ON YOUR LOCAL KITCHEN COMPANY TO SUPPORT YOUR NEW KITCHEN PROJECT
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. We love talking about new kitchens, so if you cannot find what you need on our website, please do click on our chat bot, or use the contact us form to get in touch.
If you are planning on buying a new kitchen, let us guide you through the process. Our team have been working in the kitchen industry for years creating thousands of kitchen designs and transforming kitchen areas for our customers.
Many of our customers tell us that selecting a new kitchen can be overwhelming. There are so many options, and the traditional kitchen showrooms can be a daunting prospect. This is why at A Class Kitchens, we work differently to the norm. Here’s how:
- Our designers are kitchen designers and not salespeople. Of course, we want you to buy an A Class Kitchen, but our priority is to deliver your perfect kitchen design. In addition, you will have a 20 day period from when we provide you with a quote, to decide if you want to proceed with your new kitchen. No pressure, we want to give you the time and all the information you need to make your decision!
- We do not run from a showroom. Our designers work on a flexible basis from home. We have always operated this way, even pre Covid as our company promotes a work life balance for our staff. This means that we do not have the overheads of a showroom and therefore, even though we offer premium quality kitchens, our costs are only 10%- 25% higher than Highstreet kitchen companies.
- All our consultations are completed in the comfort of your home, at a time to suit your needs.
- Many of our customers have difficulty visualising their new kitchen. If this, is you, we offer a virtual reality viewing experience where you can see and walk through your new kitchen using our VR headset.
- We have an installations team who can fully project manage your kitchen, including extensions and building work if you have a larger project
- Our customers mean the world to us, and we try to help make the process of buying a new kitchen easier by offering boxes to help you pack your kitchen, a portable oven while your kitchen is out of action, and a full kitchen clean on our project managed kitchen installations.
To book an appointment with our designer, please fill out our contact form here, call us on 01234 589136 or email us at email@example.com.
WHAT HAPPENS AT MY KITCHEN DESIGN APPOINTMENT?
Initially our kitchen designer will talk to you about what is important in your new kitchen and measure the kitchen area. If your kitchen is part of a kitchen extension, they will use the measurements from your architect drawings.
The kitchen designer will then return to their office and create a kitchen design on our CAD system. Our aim is to have an initial design emailed over to you within a week, although it can be longer in busy periods.
Your kitchen designer will then revisit you or create a virtual appointment to discuss the finer details and make any design changes with you. At this point your designer will have a basic quote, which will help us to amend your design to fit in with your budget if needed.
Following this meeting, your kitchen designer will email you an updated design and quote, which remains on our system for 20 days and if you have any questions about your new kitchen, they will always be on hand to help you.
If you are happy with our kitchen quote in principle, and would like your kitchen fitting fully project managed, your designer will arrange for our installations manager to visit you and provide a technical survey for your new kitchen. They will send you a separate cost for the fitting.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I AGREE TO MY NEW KITCHEN?
Once you are happy with your design and quote, our head office team will email you a quote to sign electronically and we require a 50% deposit. Once received, we will email you a confirmation letter and arrange a survey to double check all the measurements.
We will then set up a Watts App text group between you and the team, so we can easily communicate and update you along the process.
You will be provided with a schedule of works, so you can plan for your new kitchen, and your designer will always be on hand (in addition to the head office team and your installations manager for fully fitted projects), should you need anything along the way.
TRADE KITCHENS – TRADE PARTNER SCHEME
If you are a builder, kitchen fitter, architect or interior designer and looking to offer a premium kitchen to your clients, contact us about our trade partner scheme.
We will take care of the design, and ordering of your customers new kitchen
We will supply you with a plan if you are fitting the new kitchen, or offer our dry fit, or fully project managed service to your customer if preferred.
We will recommend your services to our customers and promote you via our social media platforms
We will provide you with cash back for any kitchen orders.
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form to register.